Virtual | Expert Instruction | CE Credit Approved
Retirement plan management can be an intimidating, confusing landscape - and navigating Fiduciary responsibilities isn't your only job. We created the Plan Sponsor Connect Portal to offer an easy, personalized solution for meeting annual fiduciary training obligations and generating independent plan evaluations, all in one place.
Plan Sponsor Connect Portal virtual training sessions have helped plan sponsors across the nation save money, stay out of trouble, and gain the fiduciary confidence they need. Our expert instructors offer key answers and specialized insight needed to successfully manage 401(k), 403(b) and Defined Benefit plans of any size.
Plus, participating in a virtual session promotes youth financial literacy through our partnership with Junior Achievement! Click here to learn more.
Why Choose Plan Sponsor Connect Portal:
- Over 60% of plan sponsor have no specialized training as it pertains to their responsibilities under ERISA
- It is prudent and imperative for companies and organizations of any size to independently review their plan each year.
- Comprehensive topics and expert instruction
- FREE for your first session ($450 value!)
- Attending a Plan Sponsor Connect Portal virtual training session promotes youth financial literacy through our partnership with Junior Achievement!
Each session results in a direct contribution to JA's youth education programs. Your participation and exercising of Fiduciary prudence positively impacts the next generation of potential plan sponsors! Click here to learn more and donate.
How it works and to get started:
- Enroll in Plan Sponsor Connect Portal and create your account (once enrolled you can schedule right away or comeback anytime)
- Inside the Plan Sponsor Connect Portal use the scheduling tool to request a date, time, and a presentation topic.You can also browse the different topics and access other helpful materials
- Customize your session by filling out the plan evaluation questionnaire
- Join your personalized session to begin learning and earn CE credit. (WebEx/Conference call requires internet connection, information regarding your session will be provided once confirmed)
- Implement new strategies and tools to take your plan to new heights
Vetted retirement and benefits experts specializing in key industry topics
Independent and unbiased content material approved for verified CE credit.
Efficient platform for all levels of plan management and organizations of all size.
Used and recommended by thousands of plan sponsors and retirement professionals all over the country.
|Who Can Benefit?:||Covered Topics of Expertise:||Continuing Education Credits:|
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
CPE: Xponential Growth Solutions is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors; HRCI: The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit; SHRM PDCs: X Growth Solutions is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.