Mini Course - Preparing for a Department of Labor Interview
Everyone knows the importance of preparing for an interview, but how about a Department of Labor interview of your retirement plan?
This course will:
- Give you an insider look into the interview process from Former Senior DOL Investigator, David Donaldson.
- Provide you with tips to be better prepared.
- Equip you with a self-assessment to measure your plan compliance.
- Self-paced online course
- Four Guided Modules
- Appropriate for any plan sponsor or fiduciary
- Self-Assessment and DOL Investigative Analysis
David Donaldson serves as the President and CEO of ERISA Smart. Previously he was a Senior Investigator for the U.S. Department of Labor where his responsibilities included conducting and coordinating investigations of major inter-jurisdictional or national employee benefit plans, service providers, investment advisors, investment managers and trust departments. In addition, David was responsible for developing and presenting training for other investigators regarding plan investments, investment advisors and conflicts of interest.
David is a frequent speaker at national events on ERISA and retirement plan best practices. He also is an expert witness and was recognized as one of the top 100 most influential people in defined contribution. David’s experiences and 17 years of working with retirement plans provide him with a unique perspective unmatched in the industry.