Mini Course - Preparing for a Department of Labor Interview
Everyone knows the importance of preparing for an interview, but how about a Department of Labor interview of your retirement plan?
This course will:
- Give you an insider look into the interview process from Former Senior DOL Investigator, David Donaldson.
- Provide you with tips to be better prepared.
- Equip you with a self-assessment to measure your plan compliance.
- Self-paced online course
- Four Guided Modules
- Appropriate for any plan sponsor or fiduciary
- Self-Assessment and DOL Investigative Analysis
Ariana Amplo is the Founder of InHub.
Ariana began her career working as an Institutional Investment Consultant at Morgan Stanley/Graystone Consulting. In 2014 InHub was created to address the problem of 401(k) Plans and other institutional investors, evaluating their Advisors. The market lacked an easy way to prudently and efficiently
manage and streamline these important Request for Proposal (RFP) projects. InHub launched an MVP technology in 2014 which was later rebuilt for scale and recurring users. In 2018 the company quietly launched a Due Diligence Questionnaire (DDQ) solution, for research teams to better manager questionnaires being sent to investment strategies on a regular basis.
Although still in its early stages, InHub is the investment community's #1 RFP + DDQ management platform.
Ariana was the youngest person named to the Top 100 Most Influential in the 401(k) Industry list.