Creating An Effective Financial Wellness Program
Learn how to design and implement an award-winning financial wellness program like Nestle, Viacom, Aetna, and NFLPA directly from the pioneer of the financial wellness industry.
Watch Promo Enroll in Course
Why This Course?
"While over 90% of employers surveyed about financial wellness report the desire to build or expand their financial wellness efforts, most don’t know where to start. This course is designed to provide the necessary insight for developing and implementing effective programs."
- Liz Davidson CEO and Founder of Financial Finesse
Who Is This Course For?
- Plan Sponsors/Employers
- HR & Benefits Professionals
- Finance & Accounting Professionals
- Wellness innovators & Industry research enthusiasts
- Financial Advisors & Retirement Specialists
- Anyone seeking CE credits
Featured In This Course:
- The impact, ROI & cost savings of a true financial wellness benefit
- Understand your role & responsibility as a plan sponsor
- Reduce your risk and enhance your value as a fiduciary
- How advisors can leverage financial wellness
- Access to proprietary research & resources
- Actual case study of fortune 100 client program
- How to enhance benefit utilization across the board
- How to help recruit and retain top talent
- Proven best practices on how to implement & market a successful program
Continuing Education Credits:
- 4 Hours HRCI General Credit
- 4 Hours Credit by the CFP Board of Standards
- 4 Hours SHRM-PDC Credit
QAS Self-Paced Online Course
Duration: 4-5 hours
Eight Modules with Learning Objectives
Basic (No Prerequisites or Preparation)
"The future of our industry is rooted in financial wellness. Any advisor who doesn’t have a strong understanding of financial wellness and the strategy behind it will find themselves at a significant disadvantage.
I've worked with Financial Finesse for years, and we've had hundreds of successful program launches, but it wasn't until I went through this course that I fully grasped the level of strategic impact financial wellness can have on an organization. The fact that a strong financial wellness program helps employees retire with dignity is a no-brainer; it's easy to see that connection. But companies are using this now to transform their cultures, and cement their commitment to employees overall wellbeing, recruit and retain top tier talent, and ensure employees fully appreciate and maximize their benefits. It's amazing one thing can touch so many areas, but financial wellness does and this course shows you how."
- Bill Chetney, Founder and CEO, Global Retirement Partners Advisor Alliance
Featured in 401k Specialist Magazine: Advisors Can Get Financial Wellness CE Credit Online
"401k advisors and other industry professionals looking to offer financial wellness education can now enroll in an online course that will help them better guide clients and participants toward successful outcomes"
Confidence & Certainty
Learn how to design and implement an award-winning financial wellness program from an industry pioneer
Improve your fiduciary decision-making process and avoid Financial Wellness pitfalls
Learn from Award Winning Industry Leader Liz Davidson, Founder & CEO, Financial Finesse
Better Plan Management & Participant Outcomes
With new plan management skills you can positively impact employee outcomes
The course is affordable and can have major impact to your bottom line
Learn on your time
A time efficient course that can be taken at your own pace whether at work, home, or on the road
Author, CEO, and Founder of Financial Finesse, Liz Davidson, disrupted the financial services industry in 1999 by providing everyday Americans with free access to expert and unbiased financial planning services - otherwise only available to high net-worth individuals. With a social mission to “change F’ing lives”, Liz galvanized an entirely new industry - workplace financial wellness – to help empower the masses to take control of their financial freedom and combat symptoms like financial stress, delayed retirement, debt, bankruptcy, even divorce.
A leading advocate for fiduciary reform, Liz testified before the Department of Labor and consulted with the White House and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) influencing the 2016 decision to tighten fiduciary standards and sparking real conversations about incentives for employers who offer financial wellness programs to employees.
To help guide genuine research in a perpetually evolving industry, Liz also spearheads Financial Finesse’s in-house Think Tank which consistently publishes research and case studies so compelling and irrefutably accurate, their findings are regularly leveraged by industry thought leaders, media, and vendors across the board as they strive to build the business case for and understand the ROI metrics of workplace financial wellness programs.
Liz holds an MBA from UCLA's Anderson School of management with a concentration in Finance. Additional individual and company accreditations include:
- 2017 HR.com LEAD Award “Winners Circle” Recipient
- 2017 Best In Biz Awards
- 2017 Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures
- 2017 Inc. Best Workplaces
- 2016 Los Angeles Business Journal – Best Places to Work
- 2016 HR.Com Leadership Excellence Awards
- 2015 LA Biz Women of Influence
- 2015 Los Angeles Business Journal – Best Places to Work
- 2015 HR.Com Leadership Excellence Awards
- 2014 – 401k Wire – Most Influential People in Defined Contribution